Stonewall Kitchen ~ Spicy Tomato Salsa


If you have a thing for salsa with a kick, then you have to get your hands on Stonewall Kitchen's Spicy Tomato Salsa. This is hands down the freshest salsa I have ever tasted and the spice would make anyone's mouth water. It's great to add to your favorite Mexican recipes (like my Turkey Lettuce Wrap Tacos) or even just to dip chips in.



I bought this salsa in downtown Pinehurst, NC at the Village Wine Shop but luckily it's easy to get your hands on no matter where you are. This company went from selling their homemade recipes at a local farmer's market in New Hampshire, to being a major producer of jam, chutney, oils an more. You can now purchase their delicious salsa, or a number of other products which I'm certain are just as good, on their Website.


Comment below if you try out this salsa and let me know what you think! 

No comments